For Rubbertoe’s first foray into the classic Whoniverse, they’ve decided to release the iconic Fourth Doctor’s sonic, used by the inimitable Tom Baker, the longest running on-screen Doctor, who graced our screens from 1974 to 1981.
The Rubbertoe 4th Doctor’s Sonic Replica has been meticulously researched by an amazing team of experts, and as result of all this hard work, it’s accuracy is absolutely unparalleled. Made from aluminium, stainless steel and brass, with the characteristic Tom Baker era magnetic head, it is a must-have for every discerning Whovian.
Features & Important Information
- 99.9% SCREEN ACCURACY
- OFFICIALLY BBC LICENSED
- SPRING LOADED RETRACTABLE BODY
- HALO EXTENSION
- REMOVABLE SOUND UNIT – SOUND CHIP USED IS A MODIFIED CO CHIP.
- EXTRA SPRING AND ROD TO REPLACE SOUND UNIT TO CREATE SCREEN ACCURACY
- FOUR DIFFERENT SOUND FX – ACTIVATED WHEN MAIN BODY IS RETRACTED
- HAND SIGNED AND NUMBERED DISPLAY BASE BY NICK ROBATTO
- INTERNAL NYLON BEARING CONSTRUCTION FOR SMOOTH OPERATION
- HAND SIGNED AND NUMBERED CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
- LIMITED TO 500 – EDITION NUMBERS WILL BE ALLOCATED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. SONICS WILL BE SHIPPED IN THAT ORDER. SHIPPING FOR FIRST ORDERS ESTIMATED TO BEGIN IN OCTOBER 2017.
- THE SONIC WILL COME WITH A FRESHLY PAINTED FINISH, BUT IF FREQUENTLY HANDLED WILL AQUIRE A MORE WORN IN LOOK, SIMILAR TO THE SCREEN USED VERSION, THAT WILL MAKE IT UNIQUELY YOURS.
- PAYMENT WILL BE MADE IN TWO PARTS – TOTAL PRICE £350 + SHIPPING + VAT WHERE APPLICABLE.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE 50% DOWN PAYMENT OF £175 (PLUS SHIPPING & VAT) WILL SECURE YOUR SONIC AND THE REMAINING 50% (£175) WILL BE PAYABLE A FEW WEEKS BEFORE YOUR SONIC IS SENT OUT. WE WILL INVOICE FOR THE REMAINING PAYMENT A FEW WEEKS BEFORE DISPATCH.