Brand new to the Robert Harrop Doctor Who Figurines range is the Sea Devil from the 1972 adventure ‘The Sea Devils’
This handpainted figurine is a limited edition of only 300 worldwide. Each figurine will be numbered with a unique Edition Number and will come packaged in a presentation box with an Information Card and Certificate of Authenticity
The ‘Sea Devils’ made their first appearance in ‘The Sea Devils’ in the phase of the Third Doctor, played by Jon Pertwee. Although they are never formally named, the Sea Devils are an amphibious breed of prehistoric
creatures and marine relatives of the Silurians. However, the Doctor reveals that the name ‘Silurian’ is inaccurate and states they should more properly be called ‘Eocenes’, originating from that era. The Master also reveals that he discovered the existence of the Sea Devils from files he stole from the Time Lords.
- A Limited Edition Handpainted figurine / statue from the Doctor Who Collection.
- Designed and Sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally Hand Sculpted by Mike Rogers.
- Official BBC License. Each piece is approved by the Doctor Who television production team at BBC Wales in Cardiff. Additionally, the Doctors are approved by the actors themselves.
- Approximately 7.5 inches (189mm) tall.
- A Limited Edition of Only 300 Figurines Worldwide.
- Individually hand numbered with a unique number on the base.
- Comes complete in a presentation box with information card and a Certificate of Authenticity!
Available now from specialist retailers and https://www.robertharrop.com/doctorwho/doctor-who-sea-devil, priced at £59.99.